Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Best of Luck!!!!

Black Thumb!!!! This is how my thumb looks.
It happened on our photo shoot for placement brochure. The day was grandiose with all of us daintily dressed in our extravagant business suite. With sweltering heat and the very concept of posing before the camera, I was getting jitters. Since my childhood I had faltered very badly in any modeling pose I had tried for my pictures. Either the closed eyes or the open mouth, something or the other had always played the spoil sport in my search for a photogenic picture. Here also after a lot of retakes and to the exasperation of the photographer, something average was managed. Relieved to be back in natural world of expression, I was amazed to see the effort of a girl standing in the photo shoot queue. Immaculately styled hair, shimmering carmine gloss, crisply tailored suite and complementing it was perfect pair of stilettos. Looking at her effort that had gone for this shoot I could not resist myself but to wish her “Best of Luck” , with thumb pointing up. Next what happened was unbelievable to my eyes. As she turned back with a smile to react to my compliment, the tragedy struck. She stepped right into a banana peel lying on the floor and making and making a somersault landed 180 degree flat on the ground. For a moment, I could not realize what had happened. While the other guys got busy lifting her I was so shocked that I stood standstill with thumb pointing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>