Monday, July 30, 2007

Life Pre and Post SJMSOM

Pre life, jump from bed, slip into formals and fight it out with traffic on the road.(SP Road in Hydb, OMR in Chen, Hosur Road in Blore).
Post life, its morning 8 and I am already late for the class. Bike got demoted to bicycle. Roll on the bicycle through the pristine woods of the campus. Palpitating, I enter the class to find Prof. half way through his PPT.

Pre life, reaching my cubicle, I open my Outlook with anxiety and very much to my expectations new mails have arrived. New mails, from onsite &#%#$(censored abuses) for delivery made last night which has been diagnosed with major bugs.
Post life, fighting it out with fellow mates in Eco class ON “impact of free market economics in Africa’s economy”.

Pre life, its lunch time but still I am running debugger up and down in my code of few thousand lines. Till now, bug is challenging me with catch me if you can, I am clueless.
Post life, after enjoying a sumptuous lunch in canteen its time to go online and check inbox. Aila!!! Got a lecture now to attend on Stats. Rush to the seminar room and drowse in the glory of flexible chairs and A/C.

Pre life, sun is setting down but no relief. At last the nuisance in the code has been detected and its time for a fix. God knows when I get done with it.
Post life, time to hit the swimming pool. Sportsman inside me can not resist the temptation after seeing such a grandiose sports infrastructure.

Pre life, its dinner time and thanks god, I have somehow managed to fix that nuisance. Now, time to get back home. Back home its me and my idiot box and soon I am off to dreamland.
Post life, done away with dinner and now it is time prioritize, as time is a scarce commodity here. Work for a Bplan for a hour, draft mails for the sponsorship of finance feast, complete the assignment and open the books at last. If rumor is to be believed a surprise quiz awaits tomorrow. Oh!!!Its 3 AM and time to hit the sack. Morning class of 8o’clock is already knocking.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

even with the fuller schedule...sounds like a better life...trust me"!

have fun :)

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool going dude.. tera blogging skills r honing.. way to go pusy da

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>