Thursday, June 22, 2006

Technology Mess!!!!

I am big proponent of IT revolution that is transforming our lives. But , once the going gets tuff, life gets into mess. The same happened with my Blogspot. Somehow was struggling to make the comment button work for last 7 days and when I thought the only option left was deleting the account and start a fresh I got the way out. The problem was simple. While making my last posts I had my enable comment option disabled. Then I enabled the option but still could not see the comment button visible. Today, while making my last try I realized that comment can’t be enabled in the Old Posts but it is getting visible for new posts.
At times, the IT mess is so irritating that it can get into ur nerves. When I retrospect my memory is full with many such mess. One happened while I was trying to find out one widely circulated clip. I typed the keywords in Google, only to end up seeing that word pop up every time I gave D in Google text searchbox. Another mess happened when I was sending some AutoMail to a group with my AutoReply enabled. It happened that someone had his Out of Office enabled. So, what happened was my mail ended up getting into a chain of infinite loop. The issue then had to be sorted out with the help of mail admin team. Another such mess happened while trying to Install a s/w I made my hard disk crash. The life with comp is really fun till the time it works fine...but the moment it starts going wrong..."God Help Me"

4 Comments:

Blogger SriKiran said...

see theres always the other side of any coin... isnt it

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he..poor you!!

:D

9:51 AM  
Blogger Punit Vanjani said...

bahut maja aaya... :)
acha hua... aab tujhe lagna chaiye ke tu IT ke layak nahi hai...

dont let machines control you... Control them... now those words are like Neo

10:12 PM  
Blogger Pushan Sikdar said...

@kiran..yes..there is really a much brighter side...after all IT is breed n butter..
@punit...i was never suppose to b a technocrat..i was more interested in dramatics...so,tryin to learn the art of controlling the machine...even neo learnt it quite late in the movie..
@chandni...believe me..it was one of the tuffest turmoil(againt tech) i have been through to enable that option

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>