Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Biggest irony of my life

After getting lots of bickering for making my blogs too complex and subtle, I thought of writing about the biggest irony of my life. This time I promise there is no hidden meaning and it comprehends same as it reads . The story goes into flash back, my 1st year of Engg College. After being inspired by mushy SRK movies I joined College with high dreams. But life in Engg Coll is unlike kuch kuch hota hain , but steal somehow I managed to fall head over heels for a girl. To save her from blasphemy(she might think) as she is a mother three kids now and with a stone in my heart I will still call her the girl and I can afford to also, coz story is going in flashback. The gal someday while exploring web if u manage to read this blog then plz do comment. Getting back to the story I started falling and falling in a bottomless pit of love and started competing with others who were also in race. Soon the competition started getting tougher for me.A guy from her hometown started to still the show. More over I was not getting the much needed emotional thread with which I would be able connect her. In this competition whole first semester got over and before I could realize it was exam time . Now, with exams day after tomorrow I realized that I am yet to learn Engineering Drawing. I dreaded this subject like anything and the biggest problem was whenever I sat for drawing Isometric Projections which needed lot of imaginations I ended up dreaming about Taj Mahal. When you are head over heels you do see Taj Mahal only .But to my savior the unexpected happened and somehow my hostel mates managed to get hold of leaked Engg Drawing paper. Now, came my chance to get a thread for my love story and flunking the towering walls at late night I managed to get the gal the question paper. As was it, the question paper also came replica of the leaked paper. Now for some students like me the system of acquiring question paper and writing exam proved to be of great help. Now in next exam “Engg Maths” following the same trend the paper was acquired. Believing that this would be a chance for me to get 80/80 in maths I mugged the answers of statistics to two decimal places. Now with the confidence of 80/80 in Engg Drawing behind and soon to be 80/80 in Maths, next day when I opened the paper to get jitters. Paper was not the leaked paper and not a single question matched. I realized no power in this earth could save me from flunking in the Maths and in my free time I started practicing maths. Soon it was the result time and as I guessed I flunked. One of the biggest shock of my life coz flunking happened to me for the first time. So to express my shock for two days I didn’t attend college and started practicing Maths rigorously. After two days to prove I am shattered, I went to college unkempt and hairy. To add some emollient to my pain the gal came and expressed her surprise that how could I have flunked. I thought may be she has started taking interests over me and expressed her confidence on me. But she continued saying when paper was as expected how could you be the only one flunking in Engg Drawing. I flunked in Engg Drawing and not Engg Maths....was it a conspiracy by nature against me...

5 Comments:

Blogger SriKiran said...

man is this true ....so sad was she also in the same exam room as urs bcos love is blind u must not have noticed the paper ..... BUt man ur a great lover too bad she missed u

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she was not in my class..
actually i finished the 3 hour paper in 2 hour..
n went out....thinking that she wll come n say thx to me..
but,that also didnt heppen...

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is funny!!!


the irony of life.....

1:51 PM  
Blogger Punit Vanjani said...

ha ha ha... hota hai bhai ladki ke piche bagoge to aisa hi hoga... :)

issliye bolta hu... kam se kam office mein to achi tarah se raha kar... line maar paar love mein maat pad... :)

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
medicare secondary insurance celexa prescription drug drug prozac prescription drug free ring tones for verizon lg 4500 Live sex witth big dicks

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>