Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Land of no return!!!!!!!

When I was in Hyderabad lesser known mortals made me realize that Chennai was a place where all the hardcores are being exiled for incarceration for rest of their life..and as the fate had for me I also had to borde for a voyage to Chennai.The day i landed here..life itself took a bitter struggle for existance with sun n humidity playing tactteam along with conspiracy by autowalas..n then when I went out to lease a house came questions...vegie???..which cast??...but someone rightly said ..where there is a will there is a way...like the allied POWS making an escape from nazi jails...I found out my saviour would b CAT05..but later did i realize i wll be fighting it out with 1.5 lacs..lesser known mortals who r also looking for their salavations...nwyas that is later part of my story....thankfully i cud shelter myself in a plush appartment....n slowly started making my stay from incarceration to stay of a joy...I statred realizing life in Chennai is also touched by as Friedman would call it "World is flat".....as Raj Aryan would say in Mohabaatein(though wrost ever movie..i saw..if after reading it planing to see..plz dnt).."Hawao ne rukh badal dia"...after my arrival here a big tower called ascendus came up..n more to blessing in disguse i have Nift next to my house(though m not lucky..!!!)...the food court of Ascendus is so much upshot that u literally feel the words of Raj Aryan..wat iz it?? crowd!!!!in halter tops,spagetti,skirts..oh god!!!!...next is beasent nagar beach...my saviour in weekend..i call it sastha n tikau..coz itz a beautifull beach n when ur broke u cn hang out without shelling...though my fav...iz ECR road...a road which has lodsa to explore..not so innocent as it looks..some underground stuff u wana know preosnally PM me...n then heppened diseal,platinum,zara,h20 etc...though i personally still complain there is lodsa to be improved in this front ..n wud be happy if someone....puts up something in OMR road...by the time I thought my Chennai exploration is over n its time for me to stop buying formals..n concentrate on my casuals...it was CAT05 out..making me shift to next version Cat06...one more year incarceration...but,now i would say this is not an incarceration..n m have started njoyin ..my 1 more stay here n hopefully in find my El Dorado this year....So,plz all the lesser known mortals..n if I hurt ur ego by saying this..then u all future of my country..plz prey for me n my search for El Dorado....

2 Comments:

Blogger Excited 2 B Alive said...

hmmmm... somehow ppl get a wrong notion about the city even before they get into it....
but good that u r enjoying...

9:51 PM  
Blogger Pushan Sikdar said...

i do agree with u..some wrongs thoughts were really infused into my mind.

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>