Thursday, March 30, 2006

Google

A very funny thing heppened!!!!!Sitting in d office i was thinking of taking a long leave from office n was thinking wat wud be my boss's reaction.I cd guess, it wnt be any less then mailto:$#@!#$@#!..n then wat i cud think of iz need for some geniune ground to make a stand before him.All that came into my mind was pretty school kid type excuse..n then the idea came into my mind..why not try my saviour in my professional front(made my life lot easier by cut copy paste) Goggle n to my expectations it did come out with some results in 0.812 seconds.Hatz off to Larry Page n Sergei Brin for their inovation...noone knows wat algorithm google usses for its search,but one thing i cud make out is it does have AI factor in it where it searches based on heurestic search.The optimized results it gives is really tuff for any other search engine to match.The inovation of google iz not limited here..then they got back with gmail changing the defination of email from just sending msges to a tool to effectively exchange msges along with big attachments of huge mbytes.Then came the orkut,my fav timepass in the time of fiefdoom in office when i get a chance to scrap beauties along the globe.Itz not limited here,now google is buying word processor Writely to take googlism to next level where u can use all the MSOffice utility via web.This much was enough to shake huge empire of Bill Gate's Microsoft that they have also taken Google as a threat.Microsoft has also started with its innovation as its desktop application business is seriously challenged by the Google.Google is taking the business from desktop independence to desktop interedependence which it plans to do via web.Google's business to implementing all destok applications be it MS Office,Yahoo Msn in web marks a huge shift in the way business is done.If google becomes successfull in coming days then the world of computing will be very different from todays.I am eagerly waiting to see what turns out in future for Googlism.But,for now let me see whether the reason given by Google is enough for me to get a leave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>