Friday, March 24, 2006

Back Again

I thot that will be my first n last blog but...i think m back again with some more craps of my mind.This time my thot is revolving how dangerous a life can be without a communication channel n that too when u need it most...n today being a such day.I cud not think of nething better then to reach out with blogspot.I have realized how yahoo msn,orkut,window messanger,cell phone,email has become a part of my life.With all those i damn to care which part of world m being marroned b it alibagh,manhattan or puerto rico!!!....i can think of guys around all places of world i can imagine in my weirdest dreams from less known places like of africa to states..but the emerging technology being empored by new gen technocrats has bridged all the divides...n that makes me a resident of global village.world is getting bridged shorter with technology boom.m sure someday it wll come when the world wll be boundary less n we all will be vagabond n nomads of this global world.....rock this free world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>