Sunday, April 02, 2006

Monday Blues!!!!!!!!

What a pity it feels when u keep lying on ur bad and realize,its monday.The immediate things that start wondering in my mind .... formals,id card,traffic,morning heat,boss,computer screen n before i could go insane thinking..THANKS GOD!!!!!...its time for me to rush n slog it out...n m soon here siting in my cubicle ..but to beat the monday blues..today i thought of listening the Doors...the immortal sound of Jim Moriss..while listening to "light my fire" i really started wondering how high the life has been for Jim Moriss..the song has some lyrics "Girl,we couldn’t get much higher"...i thought does all prodigy has their own vices..for Moriss it was his high..but whateva!!!!..the guy has the voice which really takes u to a state of ecstasy without marizuana...the magic is his voice...when the track "LA Women" enqued next in my winamp started to play..i forgot its a monday today.Ray Manzerak was creating magic with his keyboard with Moriss complementing with his vocals.The starnge part about the band is it doesnt have any bass guitar,the base n rythm is being created by keyboards.I was also wondering how in nu metal/progressive rock age which has heavy distortion n digital mixing song of Moriss fits in..but i dnt know.....2 of its track was enough for me to get high without marijuana n get along with my work.I see l 10 more tracks enqueded in my Winamp of Doors..n thats enough for me to beat monday blues.HELLUVA!!!!!!!i found my anecdote for Monday Blues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>