Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Mea Culpa!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure for today’s match between Germany vs Italy, the dies are biased towards Germany. But, I am sure if I put my bet for Germany it is surely going to loose. So, is the case that has been happening from Quarter Finals. The streak of the bad luck which started from Argentina has continued with England and then for Brazil. It started with Argentina vs Germany match, I being a stench supporter of Argentina made a bet with my friend. I made my calculations thinking that the quality mid field Argentina has it might make it. Though my mind was also divided between 50-50 chance of wining for Argentina. To cross check my bet I checked all the old statistics of Argentina vs Germany and checked the betting rate also in Ladbrokes.com which placed Argentina marginally ahead. But to utter disgust the misfortune happened. Hurt more in ego than financially I thought I wll take my revenge and this time put the bet in favor of England. Seeing the match go to penalty shoot, I was more then sure that I am through with the bet. But, Alasssssss!!!!!! after Ayala of Argentina, Lampard and Gerrard of England, players of highest stature, also missed the penalty, unbelievable. Now was the turn for the last match of the day. Like any disinterested person who believe Brazil is(was, for me now) Numero Uno in football, I also had the belief and made yet another bet. But, aghast!!!!!!! this is not the Brazil I was expecting to see. Their whole attack and mid field looked to me unsynchronized. The way Zidane was dribbling he defied the ageing problem. The biggest shock came to me when Henry struck, I was kept wondering how a player of Henri’s caliber was left unmarked by the Brazil defense. What ever has happened has happened, I am not thinking. But, the male instinct in me refuses to die. Now for the last time I am betting again for tomorrow’s France vs Portugal. This time in favor of France. So, plz people for my salvation pray for France to win. But, if its other way then I hope judging by the past record France don’t put me behind the bars for culpable sabotage.I won’t have anything to say, but Mea Culpa

6 Comments:

Blogger SriKiran said...

i think by now u know that ur bad luck seems to be very strong indeed .Hmmm kash i read this blog b4 could have betted

12:59 AM  
Blogger Munmun said...

Hehe, a very late comment, yet, so finally your betting worked out, belied your preconceived notions that the party you would bet for, would lose. So is saved your 'male' instinct!
but by the way, why do call youself a 'dead man'? and then label your blog to be brain drain? Seems too much negative!!

Munmun

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new post please?

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Price porsche boxster Tiling kitchens Visual web developer express beta Embarrassed large breasts Urban biker jackets Compact flash wireless modems Chair lift platform wheel gmc safari accessory Counter statins web search engine optimization Entertainment incorporating lasers

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>